Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Low-Down on the Libertine

The Low-down on the Libertine

I am a baby boomer, born in the late 50s
I have an adult son
I don’t have any grandchildren and don’t particularly want any
I am not monogamous (well, duh!)
I was only legally married once and am now divorced
My favorite colors are dark green and black
I went to college, majored in music, but do not have a degree
I am a youngest child
I scored as an INTP on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
I am an ex law enforcement officer
My favorite all-time movie is Patton
I have long dark hair and green eyes
I am a cat person, presently with two cats
I have lived in five states
I am a direct descendant of a Confederate soldier
I have a New England accent
I despise phonies, self righteous people, and stupidity
I am a bibliophile
I like to write
I’ve been able to read since I was four years old
I’ve never been on a roller coaster
I’m a procrastinator
I don’t watch TV
When I did, my favorite show was Deep Space Nine
I am agnostic
I am a liberal libertarian libertine
I am a history buff
I am indifferent to sports
Fall is my favorite season
I hate hot weather
I had the highest IQ in my high school graduating class
My favorite cologne is Fahrenheit
I am 5-11
My favorite number is 3
My favorite NASCAR driver was Dale Earnhardt
I love the ocean
I don’t drink or smoke
I’m a junk food junkie
I’m good at research
My second favorite thing to do in bed is sleep
I like to drive fast
I am a private person
I like strawberry soda
I like to talk
I’m not good at math
I was afraid of tornadoes as a kid. I don’t like them much now
I like to eat out
I wear mainly black
My mother died when I was a teenager
J inspired me to write this

No comments: