Friday, October 22, 2004

Sex vs, Trick or Treating

Ok, I'm feeling lazy again today. I found this on another blog and thought it was amusing and relevant to the season, even though I still think sex is better than trick or treating! Enjoy!

TOP TEN REASONS WHY TRICK OR TREATING IS BETTER THAN SEX

10) You are guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.

9) If you get tired, you can wait 10 minutes and go at it again.

8) The uglier you look, the easier it is to get some.

7) You don't have to compliment the person who gives you some.

6) It's O.K. when the person you're with fantasizes you're someone else, because you are.

5) Forty years from now you'll still enjoy candy.

4) If you don't like what you get, you can always go next door.

3) It doesn't matter if the kids hear you moaning and groaning.

2) Less guilt the morning after.

1) YOU CAN DO THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD!

(Erm, I DO do the whole neighborhood and I sometimes go next door. Guilt?Don't make me laugh! And forty years from now, I'll most likely be DEAD, not enjoying sex or candy...though you never know! I could be an 86 year old Dirty Old Man chasing after women with a chocolate bar in one hand! Heh, heh, heh!)

No comments: