Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Three Wild Dreams


Over the last few days, I've had some rather vivid dreams, much wilder than normal.

In the first dream, I was inside a mall somewhere in Texas. Suddenly, tornado sirens went off. People were running everywhere looking for a place to hunker down during the approaching storm.

I looked in several unsuitable places, until I finally ran into a rest room and crouched down at the end of a long row of toilets. I'd figured the small room, combined with cinder block construction and the plumbing structure would afford some protection.

Just before I ran into the bathroom, I looked out a window and saw four small tornadoes combining into one big one. I knew it was going to be a bad storm. Fortunately, I woke up before the tornado hit, though.

In the second and oddest dream, I was a zookeeper. We had two mountain lions, male and female. The female went into heat, so I brought the male in and locked them alone together in a room. I went into an observation room to make sure they did the deed.

The male was just barely grown and didn't have a clue as to what to do. The female was older and impatient for him to get on with it. After a few aborted attempts, I went in there and mated with the female to show him how it was done.

She laid on her back like a human and her lower body looked vaguely human as well. After I was done, the male cat got the idea and proceeded to do what he'd been brought in there for.

I have no idea what prompted me to have such a strange dream.

In the third dream, I was a Mafia hit man. This dream was in two parts. In the first part, I was in this house with other members of our local group. Our boss was to meet with a rival boss from the next house. I was in the kitchen with some other guys waiting for the meeting to begin. I had my gun pointed out the window facing the other house, standing guard. As I stood there, all the occupants of the other house were evacuated, walking stark naked through our yard. Naturally, I paid keen attention to the women, noting those who had large, firm breasts.

Finally, the other mob boss walked into the kitchen. He didn't say anything but just walked around looking at everything. I couldn't stand it and asked him if he was ready yet. He got angry and said, "You know I said that no one was to speak to me!

The dream drifted and I was driving down a narrow dirt road, late at night. I parked up near some trees, then went through a short patch of woods to the backyard of the person I was to kill. I quietly crept through the high grass in the yard, planning on entering the house through the sliding glass doors in back.

Suddenly, the outside floodlights snapped on and I was caught like a deer in the headlights. The target was standing by the glass doors, saw me, and I saw him dialing the phone. I hightailed it out of there, back the way I came.

The dirt road suddenly had a lot of people on it, all minding their own business. I saw a Jeep Cherokee driving up in the distance -- a Sheriff's deputy. I quickly disappeared into a cornfield by the road, hoping to get out of there unnoticed.

I ended up in a locker room which was also a shoe store. The room was deserted and I looked for a place to hide for awhile. Before I could find a place, someone came in and accused me of stealing shoes.

I got away and found myself running through a field. I got to a grove of tall pine trees in a semi circular pattern, where I found a young woman. There was another meadow in front of us, with the lights of the interstate about 500 feet in front and to the right of us.

It was still pitch dark and very cold, but she lifted her shirt to flash the cars passing by, who cannot possibly see her. And this is where the dream ended.

I can hardly wait to go to bed tonight and see what I dream next.

No comments: