Friday, January 26, 2007

Child Support Nightmare

Today I read something in the paper that gave me decidedly mixed feelings:

The police in our county are looking for a man who owes child support simultaneously to SIX women. The newspaper article asked for readers with tips to his whereabouts to call police with the information.

My first reaction was to laugh my ass off. How could he be so stupid as to get that many women pregnant in so short a time? Hadn't he ever heard of CONDOMS?

My second reaction was to shudder in horror and be glad that it was him and not me. Considering how I conduct my sex life, I thought to myself, "But for the grace of God, go I".

My third reaction was to run out to the drug store and stock up on condoms. My motto when it comes to sex is "Be prepared". Always.

Thoughts?

No comments: