Sunday, May 20, 2007

On The Prowl

Nearly every night after work, I stop off at the same 24/7 supermarket to pick up a few things. I never buy a lot when I got to the market, and never enough for more than a couple of days. I got into this habit when my son first became a teenager -- if I bought a lot, he'd eat it all nearly overnight, and I ended up spending much more on food than I really wanted to. So, I became a frequent supermarket shopper.

About a month ago, a new clerk began working there. I was attracted to her immediately -- she has the most perfect apple-shaped ass that puts the lead in my pencil every time I see her. Because it's usually fairly late at night when I go in there, there are few customers in the store, so I'm normally able to chat with her for a few minutes before heading home.

She's young, about the age of my current primary, and newly divorced. Fairly early on, I could tell she was attracted to me as well, but I decided not to rush things with her. Even though I want to take her home and fuck the stuffing out of her, I don't want to come on too strong at first and scare her off. So, I've played it cool and have been warming her up, bit by bit.

I got the perfect chance to make my move the other night. I had come into the market at around the time she got off work, so she walked out with me to the parking lot. When she saw my car, she said she'd love to have a ride in it; that she had always liked that type of car. I told her I'd love to take her out; that we could go out to eat on a night we both had off and then take a drive in the country.

Sooooo, we're set to go out next week. Wish me luck.

No comments: