Friday, August 3, 2007

Seventeen and Counting

Several months ago, I wrote about Michelle Duggar pregnant with her 17th child. Yesterday, she gave birth to her seventh daughter and 17th child, Jennifer. This latest child was born five days past her due date.

Less than 30 minutes after giving birth, Michelle, 41, and her husband, Jim Bob,44, gave an interview, where they admitted they'd "love to have more"

I don't know about you, but if I were Michelle, I think I'd want to go running off into the night screaming in terror at the idea of doing it an 18th time. I'm surprised her uterus hasn't dropped out of her body of its own accord, all stretched out like Calista Flockhart's sweater after Rosie O'Donnell wore it. And it's almost unbelievable that Michelle went five days past her due date; it would seem that the baby would have just dropped out if she'd happened to simply sneeze too hard.

Give it a rest already, Duggars. I know fucking is a lot of fun and the two of you obvious go at it like bunnies, but it's time for Michelle to have the playpen removed and for Jim Bob to arrange to shoot blanks from now on.

And it wouldn't hurt to spend more time with the kids they already have instead of talking about gettin' busy making more.

Thoughts?

No comments: