Saturday, March 22, 2008

Couple Arrested For Having Sex in Church

A Florida couple was recently arrested for having sex inside a church. On the night of March 11th, deputies received a call of suspicious activity inside a Baptist church.

When they arrived and entered the church to investigate, they found the woman behind the altar. According to church deacon, Lonzie Altman, "Her drawers were in the stands. Her brazier [sic] was over on the outside the stands," Deputies found her male partner partially dressed underneath the church.

When asked why they'd chosen to break into a church to have sex, the woman told deputies that she wanted a “spiritual and sexual experience.”

"I don't know what has become of the people [that] somebody would just do something like that in a church," said Altman. "I was shocked," He added, "Don't think that the lord ain't got something for them."

Rowland and Pearce each face charges of criminal mischief and burglary.

I have to admit that my first reaction to hearing this story was to laugh. I've had sex in all sorts of odd places, both public and private, but I've not had sex in a church. I have to admit I've thought about it a time or two, though.

How about you? Have you ever had sex in an unusual place? Feel free to spill it in the comment box below.

No comments: