What is the most valuable lesson your father taught you?
1. You can put garbage in a closet, but that doesn’t stop it from stinking
2. There are more horse’s asses in the world than there are horses
3. Everything happens for a reason
4. You can work with the devil himself, if it’s to your benefit.(Advice about bad bosses)
5. There’s good and bad in all kinds
6. Those whom you hold a grudge against, own you.
7. It’s a waste of time to try to argue with willful ignorance.
8. Stupid people are always ignorant, but ignorant people aren’t always stupid.