Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Libertine's Night Before Christmas

After reading the Mom's version of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" over on Lisalisabobisa's blog, I decided to write my own --
"A Libertine's Night Before Christmas." It's rather explicit, so be warned.

A Libertine's Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the dump
All eight of my lovers, I was ready to jump
The condoms were hung on the nightstand with care
In hopes in nine months, no babies would appear.

More women were standing all nude in the hall
While waiting their turns for the libertine to ball.
With Jenny, ass in the air, and me at her back
Had just settled in, as I drilled at her crack.

When out on the hall there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Slid out of the hole without any warning
Jen bitched; I'd said I'd fuck her 'til morning

His hand on a breast, his eyes all aglow
Was Santa, wanting to fuck the woman below
When, what to my wandering eyes should appear,
But a miniature dick, all nestled in hair.

With a little old peter, he whipped out so quick,
I laughed, and said what a pathetic small dick.
Let me show you just how it is done
I turned to the women and said, "Let's have some fun!"

"Now Mary! now, Susan! now, Karen and Linda!
On, Janet! On, Lisa!, on Donna and Brenda!
Let's go fuck on the floor, then lean up on the wall
I fucked Gina! Then, Lucy! I fucked them all!"

And then, to my surprise, his dick was all hard
The women all waiting to sit on his lard.
As I drew in my breath, he was turning around
On a woman, St Nicholas jumped with a bound

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And fucked all the women, not being a jerk.
And putting his finger against each of their clits,
Oh, how they loved it, it gave them such fits!

He zipped up his pants, once each women was fucked,
And left me to all the women, to have my dick sucked.
But I heard him exclaim, as he left us to play,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good lay!"

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hahaha....you did a great job on this!