Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Claustrophobia







Just a little claustrophobic, hmm?

Apparently the owner of this tiny house on wheels doesn't mind. Dee Williams wanted to live a more environment-friendly life, and this 84 square foot doll house was one of the ways she chose.

The small house, which fits into a standard parking space was built from salvaged materials.

Her heating bill is only six dollars a month and solar panels allow her to have free electricity.

It might be fun when going camping or otherwise traveling, but I don't think I could take it full time. For one thing, I'd not be able to fit my entire book collection in there, though the loft bedroom looks sufficient for bedroom activities.

2 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

Now that is incredibly cool! I'd love a really small house if I was single with no critters of course! :)

Cat said...

I like it!
Have you seen the fisherman's net houses of Hastings?

http://www.solarnavigator.net/geography/sussex/hastings.htm