Sunday, October 31, 2010

Musical Tastes of a Preschooler

I’ve liked music since my earliest years, as music of all kinds was ever-present in my home as long as I can remember. And even from my preschool years, I expressed my preferences of music I liked best.

Recently, I’ve been exploring YouTube, as much as my limited dial-up connection will allow. I came upon two of my earliest favorite songs, which turned out to be, believe it or not, Dixieland jazz. Odd preferences for a preschooler, but there you are. Listening to them again 40+ years later, I find I still like the songs as much as I did as a little kid.

Below are videos of the two songs.


These are the two songs that made me want to take up the trumpet

2 comments:

bail bonds said...

Love Your BLOG!!

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Japanese site Game View studies which Hashimoto cited "personal reasons" with regard to their starting. He had been recently with all the organization since Last year, getting stop by coming from Sega to help using growth about the Lustrous motor.Hashimoto will serve since technical mechanic in which required for equally Last Fantasy 14 and also Glowing, yet his staying tasks is going to be assumed through other individuals within Sq
Fifa 15 coins PS3

Fifa 15 coins XBOX